Pages

Thursday 30 October 2014

Update and Plans

I haven't done much around the house the last couple of days. I have been a bit behind in my school work so have spent heaps of time catching up, and I'm spending today with my kids.

Just a quick post to say where I'm at and my plans for the next few days. I did a big clean of the house on Wednesday after myself, my partner and my baby girl being unwell. Embarrassingly, this took me almost a full day. I can't help but think how much quicker it could be done if there wasn't so much "stuff" in the house.

This weekend I'm going to tackle the filing area. This will be a HUGE job and could take a lot of my time and energy so I'm not too fussed if I don't get anything else done. If I'm feeling up to it, I plan to clean out the walk in wardrobe as well. Another big task.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment